Thursday, October 17, 2013

Today was an amazing, wonderful, exhausting day! The ventilator has been taken out, and he is awake. Still a bit groggy but, he is awake and talking. I am so very happy I can’t even begin to explain. Thank you God for continuing to heal him and keep him safe.

He is still being monitored here in ICU because his lungs are still very inflamed and asthmatic. If all goes well he will be moved over to the regular floor sometime tomorrow and all friends and family will be welcome to come and see him! I can’t thank you enough for your prayers and all the wonderful help we have had for the kids.

Tonight Bryce had a football game and Chelsea had her first concert and although Jami and I were not there both kids had an audience and cheering section. I am just amazed and overwhelmed at how much support and encouragement we have received from all our friends and family. You are the best!!

1 comment: